11 interview questions from high-flying bosses. Well we know that they are odd, sometimes pointless and in a short interview slot seemingly a waste of time. However, if it helps prepare some reasonable responses to leftfield questions then here you go…….oh and the fuller reasoning behind pursuing these questions are to be found in the link at the bottom of the webpage.
1. Are you the smartest person you know?
2. On a scale of one to 10, how weird are you?
3. You are standing on the surface of the Earth. You walk one mile south, one mile west, and one mile north. You end up exactly where you started. Where are you?
4. What was the last costume you wore?
5. If you were an animal, which animal would you be?
6. What would the closest person in your life say if I asked them, ‘What is the one characteristic that they totally dig about you, and the one that drives them insane?
7. Tell me something that’s true, that almost nobody agrees with you on.
8. What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
9. A hammer and a nail cost $1.10, and the hammer costs one dollar more than the nail. How much does the nail cost?
10. What is your favourite quote?
11. How would you make money from an ice-cream stand in Central Park?