Register New Account
At Career Advice for Me we like to make things as simple as we can so that you can get the best experience possible. Registration sign-up to become a “subscriber” is an easy and quick process that allows you to buy your subscription using Paypal (oh, and you don’t even need a Paypal account to do this!).
To create a subscription you will:
- Be asked to provide your name (this creates a username) and an email address
- Make a payment through Paypal.
- Next, you will receive 2 confirmation emails. One confirming you have successfully subscribed, with a link to go set up your password for the website. A second email will confirm your Paypal paymen.
- When you want to login to the website you will just need your username and the password which you have created.
- If you lose or want to change your password, then on the Home page, click on the “Lost your password?” link and follow the instructions.
As a subscriber you have full access to the whole site This means that all that we offer will be available to you. This includes access to news, tweets and new content instantly as it comes on-line
If you have any registration (or other) questions at all, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer them as quickly as possible.